The current environment is unlike anything in our previous experience.
What are the most effective strategies, going forward?
The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence; it is to act with yesterday’s logic.
This combined inquiry yields unique insights, awareness and actions.
Each client faces different circumstances, so our approach is tailored to their distinct needs.
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Produces initial actionable insights within three weeks of receiving data.
- AI subsequently scales, refining the output every day. Data is the “oil” that drives the AI engine. Additional data refines the model and results in an ever improving deliverable for the customer.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) extracts signals from any data source, structured or not, to alert companies to opportunities and anticipate customer needs.
- Yields useful knowledge within four weeks.
- A phase-one critique and recommendations are developed at approximately eight to ten weeks.
- This initial strategy combines AI + Wargaming insights to create new business model(s) that begin to address the critical pain points.
Wargaming assists businesses in evaluating potential alternative scenarios.
Design Thinking and 4IR Technologies
- Are then overlaid to implement and scale these new models.
- The initial results of these multiple disciplines should produce an initial “base case” within twelve to fourteen weeks.
- Successive updates and refinements will use a feedback loop and be scheduled on a custom basis.