Diversityin Society and the Workplace
- Achieving diversity is a social and political imperative.
- How diversity is implemented is critical since it can be additive or create significant problems
- Diverse companies significantly outperform
- Employees must be viewed and treated as critical “customers”
- Diverse companies make better decisions
- Diverse companies attract superior candidates from a broader pool of talent
- Diverse gender and racial companies outperform
- Formerly a Charter Member Harvard University Advisory Committee on Shareholder Responsibility
- Senior Advisor to a private equity firm which is focused on increasing productivity and diversity in supply chain companies.
- Has mentored young minority adults in East Los Angeles under the auspices of Save the Children
Beat your competitors and be the industry leader.
+1 310 486-6550
1901 AVENUE OF THE STARS
LOS ANGELES, CA 90067